- This event has passed.
When: Monday 25 November
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Event SpaceShare:
This AGM has now been postponed until Monday 20th January
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd.
To be held in the Event Space of the Red Brick Building, Morland Road, Glastonbury at 6pm on Monday 25th November 2019.
This meeting is for Shareholders of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd only.
We require a minimum of 10% of our members to attend to ensure the meeting can go ahead. Please confirm your attendance by registering for a free ticket here. If you can’t make it, please complete and return the proxy form so your vote can be counted.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Approval of the Minutes of the meeting on 19th November 2018
3. To receive the annual report of the Chair
4. To receive the accounts for the period April 2018 to March 2019 from the Treasurer
5. To vote on the re-appointment of the following directors, standing down by rotation:
6. To vote on nominations to the board:
Emma George – Proposed by Rory Weightman, seconded by Paul Eavis
7. To authorise the board to re-appoint and set renumeration of the accountants Maxwells.
8. Updates on previous reports
9. Any Other Business / Open discussion
The date of this notice is 31st October 2019
Please note: further papers including nomination details and supporting statements, and proxy forms (if you are unable to attend) will be available here within the next 10 days.
We look forward to welcoming you
The Red Brick Building