- This event has passed.
When: Monday 19 November
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: The Event SpaceShare:
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting
of The Red Brick Building Centre, to be held in the Event Space, Red Brick Building, Morland Road, Glastonbury at 6.30pm Monday 19th November 2018.
This meeting is for Shareholders of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd only.
We require a minimum of 10% of our members to attend to ensure the meeting can go ahead. Please register here to let us know you are coming. If you can’t make it please complete and return the proxy form so your vote can be counted.
The business of the meeting will be:
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Approval of the minutes of AGM 10th Jan 2018
3. Approval of the minutes of the EGM 30th April 2018
4. To receive the Annual Report from the Chair
5, To receive the Accounts for the period April 2017 to March 2018 from the Treasurer
6. To vote on the re-appoint the following directors standing down by rotation: Sarah Sander-Jackson, Tom Clark
7. To vote on the nominations to the Board :
- Rosie Park
- Geri Laithwaite
- Rachel Inman
- Emmaline Maxwell
8. To authorise the Board to re-appoint and set the remuneration of the accountants Maxwells.
9, Updates to previous reports
The date of this notice is 28th October 2018
Please click on the links below to download the documents.
NOTES OF AGM HELD 22nd JANUARY 2018
If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can vote by proxy online here.
If you would prefer to nominate someone to vote for you at the AGM then contact us.
The Red Brick Building