- This event has passed.
When: Monday 28 June
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Event SpaceShare:
This AGM has now been rescheduled to Wednesday 28th July
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd.
To be held in the Event Space of the Red Brick Building, Morland Road, Glastonbury at 6pm on Monday 28th June 2021.
The date of this notice is 25th May 2021
This meeting is for Shareholders of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd only.
We require a minimum of 10% of our members to attend to ensure the meeting can go ahead. Please confirm your attendance by registering for a free ticket here. If you can’t make it, please complete and return the proxy form so your vote can be counted.
AGENDA as of 25/05/2021 (subject to change)
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Approval of the Minutes of the meeting on 20th January 2020
3. To receive the annual report of the Chair
4. To receive the accounts for the period April 2019 to March 2020
5. To vote on the re-appointment of the following directors, standing down by rotation:
6. To authorise the board to re-appoint and set remuneration of the accountants Maxwells.
7. Updates on previous reports
8. Any Other Business / Open discussion
Minutes of the meeting on 20th January 2020:
Please note: further relevant papers will be available here in due course, ahead of the meeting, if necessary.
ATTENDANCE VIA ZOOM
Due to the pandemic, we are happy to provide a Zoom link to any shareholders who wish to attend the meeting, but are unable to do so in person. If you wish to join the meeting via Zoom, please email [email protected] by Friday 25th June 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you
The Red Brick Building