- This event has passed.
When: Wednesday 28 July
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Event SpaceShare:
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd.
To be held in the Event Space of the Red Brick Building, Morland Road, Glastonbury at 6pm on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
This is the rescheduled date of the postponed June 2021 AGM.
This meeting is for Shareholders of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd only.
We require a minimum of 10% of our members to attend to ensure the meeting can go ahead. Please confirm your attendance by registering for a free ticket here. You’ll still need to register for a free ticket if you’re planning on attending via Zoom.
If you can’t make it, please complete and return the proxy form so your vote can be counted.
AGENDA as of 13/07/2021 (subject to change)
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Approval of the Minutes of the meeting on 20th January 2020
3. To receive the annual report of the Chair
4. To receive the accounts for the period April 2019 to March 2020
5. To vote on the re-appointment of the following directors, standing down by rotation:
6. To vote on the nominations to the Board:
7. To authorise the board to re-appoint and set remuneration of the accountants Maxwells.
8. Updates on previous reports
9. Any Other Business / Open discussion
Minutes of the meeting on 20th January 2020:
Nominations to the Board:
ATTENDANCE VIA ZOOM
Due to the pandemic, we are happy to provide a Zoom link to any shareholders who wish to attend the meeting, but are unable to do so in person. If you wish to join the meeting via Zoom, please email [email protected] by Monday 26th July 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you
The Red Brick Building