We’re delighted that Cosmic will be running a series of FREE workshops at the Red Brick Building this Autumn.
All held between 9.15am-12.30pm, topics include:
- 12th September Digital Marketing for Social Enterprises
- 10th October Show Me the Online Money
- 22nd November How Productive is Your Social Enterprise?
- 12th December Digital Future Trends
These workshops are part of the Enhance Social Enterprise (Enhance SE) programme. This is a European Regional Development Fund project delivering support to social enterprises and social entrepreneurs across Devon, Somerset, Plymouth and Torbay, through to Dec 2019. Cosmic is an Enhance SE partner, providing up to 12 hours of free support across three areas of business development; digital, leadership and growth, through a mix of workshops and mentoring.
Social enterprises need to register for the Enhance SE free support at this link and then register to attend any of the workshops. Spaces are limited so early booking is advised.
Further workshops will run in 2018 including:
- 25th January Know Yourself, Know Your Strategy
- 22nd February Social Enterprise – What’s the Vision?
- 22nd March Strategic Marketing for Social Enterprise Leaders
- 26th April Leading in Transition, and Staying the Course
Bookings are being taken for all these workshops now.