Become a friend of the Red Brick Building by buying one brick for a year
As a non-profit, community-owned social enterprise, we rely on fundraising and support from the local community to make sure we can continue to bring our wide range of events, arts, music, comedy and enterprise opportunities to the local area.
If you can buy one brick a year, you’ll be playing your part in keeping this vibrant part of Somerset a lively, creative and fun environment for the whole community to enjoy.
In return, you’ll get access to a raft of offers from the Red Brick Building and our tenants – plus that warm glow inside, knowing that you’re helping to keep the local community alive.
We have two membership options available
Single Memberships for 1 person: £30 per year
Joint Memberships for 2 people: £50 per year
Memberships can be purchased from the Red Brick Building Reception
- 25% off paintings by Paul Branson, Tony Johnson and Jason Nosworthy
- 15% off architectural design services with WD Architects
- 10% off food at Bocabar on Tuesday nights
- 10% off yoga classes at Blissed out Yoga
- 10% off millinery and felt creations by Silvia Prandini (unless already discounted)
- 10% off workshops and wellbeing advice with Ann Diment from AMD Consultancy and FREE EFT tapping sessions to all willing volunteers
- 5% off cloaks offered by Avalon Cloaks
- And a warm glow, knowing that you are supporting a local community project!
Terms & Conditions
- Memberships can be purchased from the Red Brick Building Reception.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- You must show your membership card at the point of purchase to obtain your discount.
- It is at tenants’ discretion to reimburse discounts, should you not have your membership card with you at the point of purchase.
- Offers and discounts may be withdrawn or changed at any time, without prior warning.