- This event has passed.
When: Tuesday 05 December
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: The Event SpaceShare:
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd.
To be held in the Event Space of the Red Brick Building, Morland Road, Glastonbury at 6.30pm on Tuesday 5th December 2022.
This meeting is for Shareholders of the Red Brick Building Centre Ltd only.
We require a minimum of 10% of our members to attend to ensure the meeting can go ahead. Please confirm your attendance by registering for a free ticket, below.
If you can’t make it, please complete and return the proxy form (below) so your vote can be counted.
If you’d prefer to attend via Zoom, please email [email protected] so we can arrange this for you.
AGENDA as of 14/11/2023 (subject to change)
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Approval of the Minutes of the meeting on 25th October 2022
3. To receive the annual report of the Chair
4. To receive the accounts for the period April 2021 – March 2022 (plus the accounts for April 2022 – March 2023, if available at the time)
5. To receive the resignation of the following directors:
6. To vote on the re-appointment of the following directors, standing down by rotation:
7. To vote on the nominations to the Board:
8. To authorise the board to appoint and set remuneration of the accountants.
9. Glastonbury Towns Deal Projects update
10. Any Other Business / Open discussion
Minutes of the meeting on 25th October 2022:
Nominations to the Board:
Details of nominations to the Board will be available here soon.
We look forward to welcoming you
The Red Brick Building